Sunday, March 10, 2013

smash book: new stuff


Part of the goal of my smash book project is to use scrapbooking supplies I already own.  However, I caved and bought a few new things that I "needed".



1. I bought these Smash book bands to hold the book together when it starts getting too full.  I have to admit I only bought this for the striped band.  I have a hard time resisting anything striped lately.  Actually I am having a hard time resisting all the cute Smash Book branded accessories in the scrapbooking aisle at the craft store.

2. These are library card envelopes that I bought to use as pockets for little bits of paper I might want to save during the year.  I bought plain envelopes that I can decorate however I like.  Only $5 for 50 envelopes is a deal when it comes to scrapbooking supplies!

3. Believe it or not I did not own any washi tape.  I'm not sure how I missed that trend.  Making up for lost time I bought some cute polka dot, zig zag, and numbered tape.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...